Thursday, May 15, 2008

More Etienne quotes!

Quotes from Etienne around April/May 2008 (age 4 yrs 2-3 mths):

Ok I confess I get lost a lot I will ask for a GPS this Christmas, anyway one driving trip Etienne asked,"Mummy mummy are we loose?" I said yes don't worry, then he said, "Follow that car!"

He likes the radio and always asks what the name of the music is, we would say oh it's jazz it's rock it's pop music it's classical... Once I said I didn't know, and he exclaimed, "I know, it's called Pork rock!"

This is when he was younger, I remember telling him to go and call the lift (in french appelle l'accenseur), so he walked up to the lift and called, "Lift!!"

I asked him one day, "Do you love Elise?" "No..., I love police cars, ambulances, fire engines, all the cars that have a pin-pon (siren). But girls don't like police cars or fire engines." "So, do you think girls like dolls?" "Noooo, girls like cars, but not cars with pin-pon!"

On guilt: Etienne was playing in the living room with Elise, I went to another room to get something, suddenly heard Elise cry, called out, "E-tieeennnne..." wanting to ask why Elise was crying but before I could finish my sentence Etienne replied,"Can you see me?"

How to keep a secret: "What did you do at school today?" "We painted something for our mamas but I can't tell you it's a secret!" Then on mothers' day he hid the gift behind his back after school, refused to give it to me because it's a secret, then decided to give it to his daddy to hide for me to find... (too many easter egg hunts)

On love: "Mama, I love you...(mama melting, until he continues...)...and I love my pillow,...and I love my car..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home