Thursday, November 01, 2007

October 2007 - Family photos updates

Family photos update Oct 2007

(To see the photos click on the picture above or click on the link http://picasaweb.google.fr/everyday1/FamilyPhotosUpdateOct2007)

Here are some quotable quotes from Etienne and company:

"I want to be fireman", says former I-want-to-be-Bob-the-Builder boy. Cousin Anne replies, "I want to be ambulance!"

"Did you see where mummy put her papers?" harried mum asked her dear son, who replied, "If you tidy it, you will find it!" (Wham! direct quote from mum back at herself ah well he was listening after all....)

Not so politically correct: "Girls are dolls..."

So sweet: "Mama when I grow up, I can help you carry Elise's pushcart down the steps!" (hopefully she'd have grown out of it by then!)

Back from school: "Today I didn't fight!"

Honesty the best policy: "Why did the girl scratch you?" "Because I whacked her on the head!"

And the current winner: "I didn't do nothing!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home